Tuesday, January 29, 2008
















Baby Spice AKA Ray's Love













As most of you know Ray LOVES the Spice Girls! In July of 07 they announced that they were going to reunited and go on tour and it all was a big secret, so they had you register for a drawing that would let you buy tickets when they went on sale if you were the lucky one picked. ...still not saying when it would be so we registered and hoped for the best. Everyday Ray would ask me have you heard anything from the Spice Girls yet and everyday I would say NO, this went on for 4 month almost everyday being asked if I had heard, imagine the surprise when Monday morning ( October 1st) I went to work and had an e-mail that I was one of the millions of people picked to have a chance to buy tickets. Oh no what do I do, do I hope I can afford tickets , do I call Ray and tell him, do I not say a word because I just know I can't afford them...... I had registered for the Vegas show thinking that it would be the best since Tiffany lives there and we would have a place to stay... In the matter of 1 hour all by myself I decided that I would try and get tickets and we would go..... I did get tickets and we were so excited!!!!!! (We have waited for 10 years to go....) Then Zach and Jamie drop the bomb................We want to get Married in December.. oh no this can't be We have tickets to the Spice Girls on the 8th of December and we are going so you will have to plan around that. The date was picked and so it was the 12th of December ha ha for those of you that will have kids getting married DON'T LET THEM TALK YOU INTO A WEDDING IN DECEMBER. We said that will be fine but We are going to Vegas on the 7th and we will be back on the 9th.... December people in Utah we really wanted to go bad. the Day arrives and we are getting ready to leave and it starts to SNOW. My Mom is saying you can't go in this weather but I say oh yes we will be fine. We did make it and all went well.









5 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh what a cool story! Ray I'm so glad that you were able to realize your dream of seeing the spice girls in concert :) and how nice of Zach and Jamie to plan their wedding around it!

Jamie Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie Nicole said...

Hey, it could've been worse...my friend got married the day AFTER Christmas. You and I both know December 12 was the perfect day! ha ha ha Love Ya!
James

Hacking it up said...

Yes, Dec. 12 is Lance's favorite day....it's his birthday!! :)

Anyway, I'm glad it all worked out and that you guys got to go to the show!!! Good Times!!

Bethany said...

You two make me giggle so much!!!