Monday, March 17, 2008

5 Gallons of paint $130.00 Seeing it ALL over your garage floor... PRICELESS


Monday after a long day at work I opened the garage door and pulled in, little did I know that Ray was painting and had put the 5 gallon bucket of paint in MY parking spot.

I felt something bump and so I quickly backed up and pulled forward again. I opened my door and without a clue asked Lindsey "What did I hit?" Lindsey's eyes about popped out of her sockets as she said OH NO IT'S THE PAINT. I knew I was in TROUBLE.

5 gallons of paint everywhere

I really am not sure how Ray knew but he came running out and needless to say he WAS NOT HAPPY with me. How was I suppose to know he was inside painting we have been trying to get it done all winter but with all the sickness and Grandma I just figured it would be awhile before it got done. I better go I have to run to Lowe's to get 5 more gallons of paint. :-(

7 comments:

Littletime said...

oh crap thats not pretty, you better pack your bags...

LittlePartyof7 said...

Oh man, that totally sucks! Don't you hate it when things just seem to jump in the way???

Hacking it up said...

crap.

At least it was in the garage...I spilled a full can of paint all over our stairs in our new house in Oregon...It landed all over my feet too, so all i could do was sit and yell for lance to come help...he was outside...what a mess!

Chelsey said...

Oh man! Not fun cleaning that up! Don't you love how men think we can read their minds?! When they decide to do a project, its just all the sudden with NO warning!

Helen said...

Do you need a place to stay???
Big trouble!!!

Carey said...

Wow, that sucks! I would have loved to be a fly on the wall that day, I bet Ray totally freaked out (Doug would have). I have matching dents on both my rear fenders - one from backing into a fence, and one from backing into my mom!

Unknown said...

OOPS!!! Hey things like this are bound to happen right? HOpefully you got it cleaned up before it stained the garage floor? And hopefully Ray was still in the mood to paint?