Friday, April 18, 2008

Godiva Anyone?

So we went to the Mall last night and as we walked by the Godiva store I saw the biggest sheet of the biggest Macaroons I have ever seen. But then I saw this sign, I started to laugh and the poor girls in the store just looked at me with the most confused look, I said to them people really would think these are samples??? maybe it was just the mood I was in. Lindsey and Ray thought I was crazy too.
I am not sure you can see the bottom of this, but it is the cookie and the word Godiva is stamped all over it. Come on is it really that good?
We had to find out and yes they are good but not sure they are worth the $3.25 per cookie But they are very good.
yummy.

3 comments:

Cammie said...

Mmm. Looks really good

Chelsey said...

Yum yum, except I would totally ask them if that would be a sample! You never know!

Hacking it up said...

MMMM! I love me some good chocolate...not necessarily Macaroons though...esp. for $4 a pop....dang!