Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Where's Brody?


I was cooking dinner tonight and Brody was helping me since he couldn't be with his favorite pal Grandpa.. We (Ray) is still trying to paint the house.

It got really quiet and so I went looking for Brody and this is what I found. Check out the flavor of the crackers.

All he could do was look at me and smile When I asked him what he was doing he handed me the box as if to ask me if I wanted one.

He then got smart and got back in the pantry to find something he Really likes. He is becoming a spit fire with a whole lot of energy. I guess this is a much better option than what he really likes the DOG FOOD.

7 comments:

Chelsey said...

How cute. He is so adorable with that hair and those eyes! It always amazes me what they can really get into when you're not paying attention!

Jamie Nicole said...

Oh boy do I love my Brody!

Bethany said...

Well sure, what kid wouldn't choose the dog food over Nilla cookies?? I mean, that's SO much tastier. Kashton LOVES the dogs water bowl. I always know where to look when I can't find my keys.

Hacking it up said...

Dog Food!??!!?? ka-ka! ...I'd pick Nilla Wafers over that anytime.....although I've never TRIED dog food before...maybe I'm missing out on something....

BTW thanks for finally updating your blog!! :)

TheSainOnes said...

Steph I don't have nearly the fun you guys have in life, I have to wait a long time for the fun stuff.. can you imagine if I did have Brody with us?

but be on the look out we are going out of town this weekend.. more pictures to come.

TheSainOnes said...

oops I meant if we didn't have Brody...

Unknown said...

He's so cute! I'm glad that you found him eating the crackers instead of the dog food though!! Although that would have been VERY funny :)
I also read that he just started walking..how exciting for everyone! Now you get to chase him around!