Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Star Search

The king is still alive and kicking.....

I have always heard that The Jersey boys was something that we had to see so as soon as they came to Vegas I had to get tickets.. and of course I had to get Mom and Dad tickets too, they have go with us like it or not.

I have to say I am not really sure why I went to see the stars because I am so afraid I don't enjoy it at all... at one point I was crying and Could not get by them. I know that they are not real but I made Ray touch them to show me that they would not move.
After being in there for an hour it did get better but I still am very nervous about touching them. It really was fun to see how big or small they really are.

I was so Happy after Bush told us that gas was going back to .50 a gallon


Rays 2 buddies Frank and Dean
more my style Bob and George



Ray sang to the American Idol judge Simon Cowell and Ryan Seacrest
Simon was not very impressed.


He wishes
No way ! I couldn't get close to Johnny Depp he is a very little man and the setting was very dark.
A few questions for Jerry
and a few pointers for Tiger Woods
then on to Shaq . What a fun trip.





4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great way to spend a weekend! I love the pictures in the wax museum..very funny! You guys sure know how to have fun!

Chelsey said...

Great pictures! Love the poses! How fun is that.

Jamie Nicole said...

I love Raymond's face in the picture where he's blocking the slam dunk! So funny!! Looks like you guys had a lot of well deserved fun!! Love you guys!

Hacking it up said...

As usual. looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!! I'll have to get over that way sometime...I can't remember the last time I went to Vegas...