Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Vegas or Bust

Stetson loves to play baseball and we love to see him play so Mom, Lindsey and I thought we would take a trip to see him, the boys could not get off to go with us but we went anyway. First stop Dinner at Chipotle.
Then off to shopping. We first went to the best make-up store I have ever been in, Tiffany and Mom are trying the lipstick. yucky I don't want any of that touching my lips.
But I did let Tiffany put the eye make-up on, don't you think she did a great job? I tried my hand at it too. this is after we are all made up.
Next stop the sunglasses, Mom looks like the dude on CHIPS.. ha ha what is his name? Erik Estrada?
Day 2: we made our way to the outdoor outlet mall. WE LOVE THIS PLACE.
Perfume anyone?
Of course we had to take the time to stop and play. Hayden with his Best smile :-)

Mom showing Dad she likes firetrucks too.
Tiffany thinks she can ride a motorcycle.
Next stop that day the Baseball game. 5:00 in Las Vegas and the sun is HOT.
Stetson up to bat..... Swing and it's GOOD. way to go Stetson.
of course we had to eat, what are games for anyway? Brody was not sure he wanted any pretzel
Hayden loves to take the nylons they have at the shoe stores and put them over his face this time he got me too. (I hope it was clean) We had a lot of fun at the game to bad they lost.
This is a picture of Mom's toe after she tried to get out of the water fight Tiffany and I were having at the ballpark. You can't really tell but it broke half way down and took the nail off down to the skin. OUCH!
But it didn't hurt bad enough we couldn't shop more.
Day 3: off to Coca-Cola and M&M store.
Say Cheese
Brody didn't really like this part he was very happy to sit in his stroller and she what he could grab.
Next stop the International taste test at Coca-Cola.
I don't think I need to say anything.
Then we walked down the strip to Margaritaville for some lunch.
Yummy.
Then we stopped at the Flamingo to see their wild bird exhibit
This was a very fun place for the kids. No shopping.
Next stop Planet Hollywood and the Miracle mile of shopping... Yes we found more cookies and believe it or not we paid less in Vegas than we did the mall.
We did have to stop and watch the people that perform in the center of the mile of shopping.
Day 4: Gathering up all our treasures and making room in the car to go home. We Love Trader Joe's and always make time to go there a do a little bit of grocery shopping.
Thanks to Tiffany for letting us invade her house for a few days We Love and miss you.

9 comments:

The Wiseman's said...

Holy crap, that picture of you and Hayden with nylons is hillarious... Hope you don't end up with Athlete's Face!!!! Looks like you all had a great time!

Littletime said...

What fun we had, and I got a freakin cold sore, probably from the lipstick..

Chelsey said...

What a fun girls trip. I forget all those places that are in Vegas. Fun pictures.

Helen said...

I,m surprised that you all don't have cold sores or some other thing from trying on lipstick that other people have tryed.Yuck!! I love shopping at the Vegas mall. Looks like you had fun.

Cammie said...

Thanks for the great virtual vegas vacation. Looks like everyone had a lot fun

LittlePartyof7 said...

Looks like everyone had a great time!!

Paul and Rachel said...

Looks fun to go with a bunch of girls to Vegas!! I love shopping and don't get enough of it these days. Shopping is not a little boys favorite past time, especially if I won't let him touch everything and lay in the middle of the floor. Good job Stetson...and I love the nylons.

Hacking it up said...

What a fun girls' weekend!!! I can't remember the last time I was in Vegas! I can't believe how much Tiff's kids have grown!! Tell her I said "Hi!" :)
I NEED to go to the M&M place...and the Coca Cola place....

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun trip! (I want to go next time!)
The pictures of your mom with the sunglasses and the coke taste-test are priceless! I'm glad you had fun...and who wouldnt have fun with all the shopping your girls did??