Friday, August 22, 2008

Bronson and Kristy say GOODBYE to the Snow.

Bronson and Kristy have decided that they do not like the Snow anymore and needed to get out of it. They have moved to St George. As we were helping them move it really hit me how lucky we are to have all lived so close together and having them gone is making me sad. I am Truly greatful for my family and having such a close tie to all of them.






We love them and will miss being so close to them but know that they are having a good time living the dream that they have... Tiffany is the one that is very happy now because she only has a SHORT hour and and half drive.

6 comments:

Jamie Nicole said...

I miss them too. I wish Kristy would start a blog now. Hopefully they'll visit soon.

Helen said...

It is sad that they moved away but at least it's only a 3-4 hr drive depending on how fast you drive.
I know it really made your mom amd dad sad. Now you have somewhere else to visit.

The Wiseman's said...

I will sure miss my neighbors!!Hope they start a blog so we can watch the kids grow!

Chelsey said...

We are very lucky to have most of our family so close. It's hard when they move away.

Unknown said...

wow St. George how fun! I'm totally for living the dream anytime! I'm sure you will miss them but just think, now you have some place FREE to stay when you want to head down that way lol.
I love their new house it's beautiful.

Hacking it up said...

There's no snow in Texas...why don't you ALL come down?!?!?!

Good luck to the there! St. George is such a nice place! I'm sure they will love it, even though they'll miss being with you all!