Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Are you ready for Fall

We thought with the last of the warm weather we better get the yard cleaned up and get the Halloween decorations out.. Of course Brody Loves to follow his Grandpa.....
What would a lawn mow be without taking out a sprinkler.? I think we have replaced more this year than ever.. Never fear it happened again tonight
At our house Jon absolutely HATES spiders so what did we have to put out??? You got it a Great Big spider web


Ray loves the pumpkins so we line the house with those.
Brody just likes to help. After a long night of helping Grandpa get the yard ready he was just happy to hold a pumpkin.

2 comments:

Jamie Nicole said...

I was so excited to see that you posted a comment on my blog, usually I never get comments from you. But I love your pictures and I especially love the halloween decorations!

Chelsey said...

I love decorating for Halloween. Fall is my favorite season. Your house looks great for Halloween! Brody is just too cute.