Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Snow Globe.. and Snow?

The new toy. Saturday we went to Lowe's and while we were there we stopped to look at all the Christmas things, it was cool and rainy so it made it even better to be looking. I found this little snow globe and handed it to Brody he loved it his new best friend.
He played all day with that thing, it plays 11 Christmas songs over and over and over.
he studied it until I thought for sure he would be tired of it but he would not put it down
Even when he could hardly keep his eyes open he was holding it. Well worth the money. I was thinking it may have been a little to early for something like that but then we woke up to this....
Thank goodness not to much but enough for me and the middle of October.

3 comments:

Chelsey said...

I'm actually kind of jealous we didn't get any snow down here. You guys got it all! But we haven't had enough of fall yet; its not time to drive in the snow yet.

Unknown said...

That really is a coincidence that happened. I love when things happen like that. To me it just means that there are tons of great reasons to live for.

Hacking it up said...

Yikes!!! Snow already?....I'll keep my 75 degrees thanks! :)